Mandatory Rules for Employing Foreign Personnel;
1. Foreign personnel, who are granted a work permit with this document, cannot be employed with the title of engineering, architecture and city planning within the borders of the Republic of Turkey, and cannot perform art by signature, in accordance with the Law No. 3458 on Engineering and Architecture, It cannot vote or sign using these titles.
2. A foreigner, who is granted a work permit with this document, cannot practice the Lawyer’s Profession in Turkey in accordance with Article 3 of the Attorneyship Law No. 1136.
3. This Document has been issued within the scope of the Law No. 2527 and will become valid upon registration as a member of the relevant professional chamber.
4. This document is valid together with the Validation Certificate to be obtained from the Ministry of Transport, General Directorate of Civil Aviation, which validates the licenses of foreign pilots and technicians in Turkey.
5. The foreigner, who is granted a work permit with this document, cannot perform the professions and duties reserved for Turkish Citizens by the relevant laws.
6. A foreigner who is granted a work permit with this document cannot practice the profession of Pharmacy in Turkey, pursuant to Article 2 of the Law No. 6197 on Pharmacists and Pharmacies.
7. The work permit given to foreign engineers and architects will become valid provided that they register/extend their temporary membership to the relevant Chamber within one month at the latest, pursuant to Article 36 of TMMOB Law No. 6235.
8. The foreigner, who is granted a work permit with this document, cannot practice the profession of veterinary medicine in Turkey in accordance with Article 2 of the Veterinary Medicine Law No. 6343.
9. A foreign person who is granted a work permit with this document cannot practice the profession of dentistry in Turkey in accordance with the Law No. 1219 on the Practice of Medicine and Medical Sciences.
10. A foreigner who is granted a work permit with this document cannot perform the profession of captain within the territorial waters of Turkey in accordance with the Cabotage Law No. 815.
11. When applying for a work permit extension; As a company partner, it is obligatory to prove their contribution to the national economy and the employment of the local workforce and to fulfill the obligations related to the national legislation.
12. In the workplace of the foreign company partner/owner, who has been granted a work permit, it is compulsory to employ at least 5 (five) Turkish citizens every month, and this obligation is not sought in the first six months. This condition must be fulfilled as of the 7th month of the work permit period. Otherwise, the work permit extension request will not be met.
13. It is obligatory for the foreigner, who is granted a work permit with this document, to be employed within the framework of the provisions of Article 71 of the Labor Law No. 4857 and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles of Employment of Child and Young Workers, and in case of detection of the opposite situation, the necessary legal and legal measures are required. Administrative sanctions will be applied.
14. If the circus companies are on tour in Turkey, it is obligatory to inform the provincial police authorities of the foreign personnel list where they will be assigned.
15. Work Permit Certificate is given as a “preliminary permit” for the completion of the foreigner’s academic and professional qualifications in accordance with Article 12 of the Law No. 4817.