Student residence permit is regulated in Articles 38 and 41 of the Law on Foreigners and International Protection No. 6458. In addition, student residence permits are regulated in articles 35 and 39 of the regulation on the implementation of the Law on Foreigners and International Protection. You can contact Simply TR to enroll in a university in Turkey and get a student visa. Student visa must be issued for a maximum of 90 days and a student residence permit application must be made within this period.
WHO ARE THE FOREIGNERS WHO CAN BE ISSUED A STUDENT RESIDENCE PERMIT ?
> Foreigners who do not have a family residence permit who will receive primary or secondary education However, students who have completed the age of 18 and still continue their education at secondary education level must obtain a residence permit.)
> In our country, a student residence permit can be issued to foreigners who will study at associate, undergraduate, graduate, doctorate, Medical Specialization Education (TUS), Specialization Education in Dentistry (DUS) levels in a higher education institution.
Foreign students enrolled in universities can obtain a student residence permit covering the entire education period. Students studying in primary and secondary education institutions can also apply for this residence permit for a maximum of one year each time they apply.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO AFTER GRADUATED?
Foreign students are required to change their existing student residence to a tourist residence permit if they graduate from university. Even if the dates of student residence permits have not expired, they will have 10 days after the graduation date and they must apply for a touristic residence permit within this period.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR STUDENT RESIDENCE PERMIT;
* Student Residence Permit Application Form (Appointment Document)
* Passport copy
* If you entered with a visa, a copy of the passport with the visa
* 4 biometric white-backed photographs
* Statement that he has sufficient and regular financial means during his stay
* Student Certificate
* If the person is under the age of 18; A letter of consent to be given by his mother/father or legal representative abroad, and a letter of undertaking to be given by real or legal persons in Turkey, provided that this is stated in the consent letter
* Valid health insurance
Simply TR helps you obtain a student residence permit.
To reach our residence permit department directly: +90 534 627 07 23