Turkey has been experiencing a rapid rise in the field of education in recent years. However, it is highly preferred for foreign students with its living conditions, job opportunities, and the high-level education system provided by universities. Students who want to do master’s and doctorate, not just associate or undergraduate degrees without examination, want to continue their education in Turkey.
What students who want to do master’s degree in Turkey should know;
Foreign students must obtain a diploma equivalency certificate or diploma recognition certificate in order to receive graduate education in Turkey. You can make these applications by the student himself, or at the intermediary company that registers foreign students you trust. You can register without exam after receiving a certificate of recognition or equivalency. The registration and application requirements of each university differ.
Required documents for graduate application;
Foreign candidates who will apply to the master’s program with thesis; Must have a bachelor’s degree from a faculties or colleges in Turkey or abroad (graduates from abroad must have a YÖK Equivalency Certificate or a Recognition Certificate from YÖK).
* Notarized Turkish translation of passport and passport
* Reference Letter
* Students who completed their undergraduate education in Turkey; The original and notarized Turkish translation of the undergraduate diploma
* For students who completed their undergraduate education abroad; Equivalency certificate or Certificate of Recognition
* Transcript and notarized Turkish translation
* Diploma supplement of the undergraduate diploma obtained from the member states of the European Union