Foreigners of Syrian nationality who are under Temporary Protection in Turkey are exempted from most of the work permit criteria required for other foreign nationals.
- Being a taxpayer,
- Registration in Chamber of Commerce,
- Having a workplace insurance registration,
- Having a temporary protection identity document/foreign identification document,
- The completion of the temporary protection period of at least six months,
- Opening a business in the city where the temporary protection identity document was obtained and applying to work
- The foreigner under temporary protection does not have a work permit issued to work with another employer or an unfinished application for this foreigner before.
Syrians under temporary protection can get a workplace license from the municipalities and benefit from numerous advantages by obtaining a legal work permit after opening a workplace. Simply TR helps you with this. You can contact us to get a work permit.